When: 8/1/2012 6:00:00 PM
Location: Charlotte NC address and direction will be email to you upon signing up.
Sand Volleyball Is Back On Wednesday
Longer day light, warmer temperature, let`s get back outside for some fun and excercise. Girls and guys come on out and join us for some fun games of sand volleyball.
Bring plenty of water.
Carolina Adventure Club Inc, D.B.A CHOA wants to assure you that the information you have provided will not be shared with other companies or any third-party. It will be used to customize our services so that our communications with you are personal and truly relevant.
We do not make our members list available to other companies and do not share individual information except as necessary to sign up for an event. We do not share our e-mail lists with any third parties, so you will not receive any unwanted e-mails from unknown or unexpected sources. We do keep a list of e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending out our free electronic newsletter, which let's you know about upcoming events and new features on the site.
You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at anytime by following the simple instructions at the bottom of the e-mail newsletter
You only required to provide your real name and a verified Email address to sign up for a free event.
Note To Children You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for a membership. If you are under 18 years of age, please be sure to ask your parents for permission before you send your e-mail, name or any other personal information about yourself to us over the Internet.
In consideration of the services of Carolina Outdoor Adventures Inc in making available this web site and the opportunity to participate in the activities posted on this website and the particular activity for which am about to RSVP, I make the following acknowledgements and waivers for myself, my heirs, children, parents, spouses, personal representatives and estate, with the intention of being legally bound:
1. I recognize that all activities sponsored or organized by CHOA, especially all activities involving transportation or outdoor activities, are inherently dangerous and involve both known and unknown risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, even death, to myself or others or damage to my property or the property of others. These risks cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
2. I assume full responsibility for investigating the types, extent and scope of all of these risks and the safety measures and preparations that a prudent person would take to reduce these risks; I know that CHOA cannot inform me of all of the risks I may encounter or instruct me in such safety measures and precautions.
3. When participating in events or activities, I shall conduct myself in a sensible, safe and respectful manner toward all other members, toward the public, and toward all individuals, firms or companies providing members with instruction or guidance in connection with participation in the events or activities.
4. I recognize that CHOA will not provide any food, water or clothing, and that I am completely responsible for the adequacy and effectiveness of food, water and clothing. No one will inspect them or approve them on behalf of CHOA.
5. Without limiting my responsibility or the scope of risks I may encounter, I recognize that the risks include the hazards of carpooling, equipment failure, traveling in a wilderness area through rough terrain and water, getting separated from or left behind by the group or leader, getting lost, heat exhaustion, hypothermia, drowning, storms, lightning, falling, falling objects, dangerous wildlife, allergic reactions, noxious plants and insects and the actions of other people.
6. I realize that alcohol may be consumed or made available before, during or after a CHOA event by private persons, including leaders. Alcohol may increase the hazards associated with all other risks.
7. I expressly agree to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation is voluntary and I choose to participate in spite of the risks, known and unknown. I forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CHOA, its owners, representatives, and leaders from any and all claims or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity, including all claims that allege negligence or failure to use proper care. I agree not to sue CHOA, its owners, representatives and leaders for any loss or damage connected with my participation in this activity. I certify that I have adequate personal resources such as insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating. I have no medical or physical conditions that could interfere with my safety or the safety of others if I participate in this activity; if I do, I agree to assume the costs of all risks that may be created by any such condition.
8. I recognize that all activities in CHOA are organized and facilitated by “leaders” who are volunteers, with no particular training, skill, experience or equipment in the activity that they lead. I will not rely on the experience, judgment, or skill of any leader.
9. If CHOA is required to engage an attorney to enforce this agreement, I agree to pay all of his fees and expenses and all court costs, if any. I agree to bring any lawsuit that involves this agreement only in North Carolina.
10. Carolina Adventure Club Inc reserves the right to deny admittance, suspend introductions if the participant exhibits anti-social, inappropriate or disruptive behavior or attempts to use these services for improper, immoral, illegal or exploitative purposes.